السبت، 27 نوفمبر 2010

Jessica Stam for Vogue Russia December 2010







One of my favorite models of all time stars in an editorial for the holiday edition of Vogue Russia. As soon as I laid my eyes on Jessica's editorial I was blown away she looked GORGEOUS !! Those Veronica lake waves and the dresses perfectly compliment her, its one of the best editorials of the year !! Above jessica wears a Versace fall 2010 dress. 


In the photo above Jessica wears a Balmain fall 2010 dress we've seen many times before, but it still doesn't lose its charm on Jessica.

In this picture Jessica Wears one of my fave pieces from Stella Mccartney's Fall 2010 collection the "yabgtze" dress.



Left: Jessica wears a Jean Paul Gaultier dress. Right:she wears a cute ruffled Valentino fall 2010 dress.

Images courtesy of fashiongonerogue.com/ coolspotters.com





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...