الثلاثاء، 4 يناير 2011

Bryce Dallas Howard for Kate Spade



Bryce Dallas Howard has an extra spring in her step these days as she's the first celebrity to ever front a Kate Spade campaign. The star is a huge fan of the brand as she says she has grown up lusting after
anything Kate Spade.“The Kate Spade offer came up and I kind of lost my mind. There’s something about
 that brand that, from a young age, I really, really, really connected with. It was always the thing I wanted for 
Christmas…since I was 15 or 16,” Explains Bryce “It represents a lifestyle that I always really loved.…It’s my
 first experience [in an adcampaign]. But I wouldn’t have been good otherwise.…It just would have been 
obvious if I weren’t into the brand.” We can't wait to see the entire campaign !!



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...