الأربعاء، 26 يناير 2011

Gucci Rue Royale Reopening Party


Gucci reopened it's major flagship store in Paris yesterday with a party that was attended by A-list guests here are some of the attendees :


Remember when I told you Diane Kruger can do no wrong in my eyes well on this occasion she did, her Gucci dress was really bizarre and it was busy with a lot of details and really doesn't flatter her.


Olivia Wilde gave us a refreshing change from her usual princessy gowns wearing an edgy spring 2011 Gucci jumpsuit, I really like this look Olivia has the body to pull off a jumpsuit I just wish that she pulled her hair back to give the look more edge.


Jessica Alba was the star of the night in my eyes wearing a beautiful Gucci one-shouldered dress that was very delicate and soft sparkling with the most beautiful beads and looked amazing on her. jessica's choices on the red carpet are really impressing me.



            Image source

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...