الجمعة، 14 يناير 2011

Kristen Stewart for Vogue US



I never thought Vogue could disappoint me. With every cover being more fabulous than the next they always choose their cover girls wisely , but this time Vogue disappointed me BIG time !!! I mean Kristen Stewart Really ?! and on the cover no less I would have been happy with an article inside the magazine but NOT a COVER !! I don't find her that great of an actress  and I mean she has no charisma either. There are many young up and coming actresses who would have been better on the cover like let's say : Emma Stone who's nominated for a Golden Globe or maybe  Amanda Seyfried. And the cover shot looks like the poor girl is really uncomfortable. Bad choice Vogue, bad choice.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...