السبت، 26 فبراير 2011

What They Wore: Blair Waldorf



My favorite character on Gossip Girl has to be Blair Waldorf. I mean she's the only one who doesn't bore me with her boy drama, or loving their step sister or even just hanging out doing nothing like Nate for example. Blair is the reason i tune in to GG every week even though I'm getting bored of it. I mean she's strong, confident , a badass, and she has a closet to DIE for!! Here are some of the recent outfits the upper east sider has recently worn on the show :





When Blair was starting to find her way at W magazine her style changed and she wore outfits that were fit for the office but still chic and can be worn anywhere. On the left she wore a bold shouldered Balmain gold brocade jacket with black pencil trousers a simple shirt and choker. I need the jacket in my life !!  

On the right she wore a very ladylike Milly tweed dress, which she wore under an Alice+Olivia silver brocade blazer.







On the right she wore a Marchesa resort 2010 dress which was previously worn by Diane Kruger to Valentine's day party where she got her heartbroken.


My favorite outfit out of these four has to be the one on the left. While attending Eric's birthday Blair wore a floral milly blouse with a Bensoni fall 2010 skirt and Roger Vivier pumps. Adorable.








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...