السبت، 27 نوفمبر 2010

Spring 2011 runway favorites


Since the winter blues have arrived I decided I'd cheer myself up by looking at the spring 2011 runway dresses. And let me tell you I want every single one of them in my closet ASAP. The blue dress on the right is from the Elie Saab collection one of my favorite designers, and its the perfect fairytale dress its so elegant and beautiful. The dress on the right is from Chloe's 2011 collection, and its the perfect summer dress for a walk on the beach.



Here are two dresses (left:Sportmax, right:Paul & joe) that can be worn for a fun day with friends, they're perfect for a sweet effortless style.

Now here are two dresses that are elegant with a twist. (Left Vera Wang, right Valentino) Personally the one I fell in love with is the Elie Saab gown.


Images courtesy of fashiongonerogue.com

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...