الأربعاء، 15 ديسمبر 2010

Must Have Pieces

I decided to raid the closet of my new favorite online shopping website Shop Closet Candy and find pieces for the cold weather that recently hit us. And what I found are much more than cold weather pieces, they're pieces to rely on year round here are my favorite looks :


This Erin Kleinberg Maxi dress is perfect for the flower child within. And besides it's a classic piece that will never go out of style.



Cardigans are my everyday staple and these two provide a sweet ( left Charlotte Ronson) and  fierce (right Camilla and Marc) looks respectively.



This Camilla and Marc blazer is perfect for a rocker chick 
style. Edgy but still chic.



I ADORE bracelets and this Harlow 1960 bracelet is sure to add glamour to any simple piece you wear.

you can find other gorgeous pieces at  shop closet candy



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...