السبت، 8 يناير 2011

Nicole Kidman for Harper's Bazaar



Nicole Kidman looks gorgeous on the cover of the February 2011 issue it's been so long since we've seen her look this good. The actress looks breathtaking in the editorial wearing beautiful pieces from Tom Ford , Emilio Pucci and others. The actress was interviewed in the magazine by her Just Go With It co-star Jennifer Aniston here are some highlights:

On how she managed to act in Rabbit Hole a movie about losing a child :  I don't know. As soon as we got the rights to make the film, I was terrified. But I have that relationship with everything I do. I want it, then I get it, and then I don't want it. I've worked like that my whole life."

On what elements need to be there to attract her to a project : " Usually something strange. It's a little weird or offbeat or very uncomfortable. I have to be convinced to do things that are more mainstream. As a kid, I was always a bit, I suppose, darker. I was drawn to things that were unusual"

On her first impression about her husband Keith Urban : "I remember thinking, Oh, my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life. Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him."

                                                

                                                 
          Tommy Hilfiger spring 2011 silk maxi dress


                            Ralph Lauren spring 2011 gown.

Emilio Pucci spring 2011 dress



Tom Ford spring 2011 gown




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...