الثلاثاء، 17 مايو 2011

A look at the fashions at Cannes: Part 2


                           
                  Cheryl Cole:



As a L’Oreal Cheryl Cole as many of her fellow L’Oreal spokeswomen had an obligation to attend the Cannes film festival. She attended the "Habemus Papam" premiere wearing a white Stéphane Rolland Spring 2011 Couture dress that had a plunging neckline that was very dangerous of revealing her cleavage. I'm not very fond of this look, it is very flattering on her figure, but I'm not very fond of the cleavage display I think it's too much.



Later that night she attended the L’Oreal party wearing a skin tight Roberto Cavalli sequined gown with a mermaid hemline. This is another look that's not quite too my liking. The fabric on the hemline is too much and I don't think it was needed it would have been a much sleeker look without it.



                  Fan Bing Bing:



Fan Bing Bing  the L’Oreal girl chinese actress has to be my favorite at the festival, because she's simply  putting a lot of effort into her looks. She gets what Cannes is all about. She goes from one couture gown to the next complimenting them with the most beautiful jewelry pieces. Although I haven't liked all of her looks I'm still impressed with her impeccable sense of style. At "The tree of Life" premiere yesterday Fan wore a lime green Oscar De La Renta gown. The dress has a princesy vibe to it which is not really my style, I didn't love the look but the way she styled it was flawless. Simple Cartier jewels and a Roger Vivier clutch completed her look. I still can't believe she's thirty she doesn't look a day over 23. 








She wore her first Atelier Versace look a strapless organza light pink gown to the "Wu Xia" premiere. This dress is more like it. I love how delicate it is, but it's still very glamorous thanks to the details of the ruffled hemline and the crystal encrusted belt. Beautiful.










Her second look was worn at "The Artist" premiere. This time she chose to wear a strapless gown that had ombre to light pink almost nude chiffon ruffles. It looks beautiful on Fan. My only comment is that I wish the bodice was made out of the chiffon ruffles, and the keyhole detail would have made this gown more of a knockout.






                      Sarah Jessica Parker:



Sarah Jessica Parker attended the festival as well. She started her trip to Cannes by attending the Weinstein company VIP press event (left)  wearing a Dolce & Gabbana embroidered maxi dress from the spring 2011 collection. I have never been a fan of Sarah's style and I'm not swayed now. She always tends to over style her looks, I mean I get the belt it really helps to accentuate her figure even though it's a little wide for my taste, but the necklace is a little much. She opted to wear  a printed crepe georgette gown from Elie Saab's fall 2011 collection to the "Wu Xia" premiere. She went for her usual formula of styling wearing a chunky necklace over a gown that's perfectly fine on it's on. needless to say not my favorite look








                  Angelina Jolie:



Angelina Jolie was attended the festival to promote her new animated movie "Kung Fu Panda 2" and to support her husband Brad Pitt at the premiere of his movie "The Tree of Life". She chose to wore a strapless rich chocolate brown silk gown by Atelier Versace to "The Tree of Life" premiere. I'm not wowed by this look I think it's a very safe choice, I wish she's opted for a more colorful gown. At the "Kung Fu Panda 2" Photocall Angelina wore a Salvatore Ferragamo beige dress. I love the carefree and lightweight vibe the dress gives out, a perfect choice for a sunny day at Cannes.











ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...