الجمعة، 7 أكتوبر 2011

Paris Fashion Week Spring 2012: Louis Vuitton


Oh Marc jacobs you never fail to surprise me. In the wise words of Blaine from Glee "Whenever I think your about to zig you zag" Yes yes I'm a gleek I don't care if it's fashionable or not :P. Anyhoo back to Marc. Like Karl Lagerfeld he always manages to recreate his brand's image. Last fall was the racy dominatrix, and this spring he did a 180 and presented a sweet and innocent, well crafted collection. Almost as if the bad girl has seen the light and quit her dark ways. Models didn't walk a traditional runway no no they were on a beautiful white carousel.The pastels,  and the floral appliques fully satisfy my inner girly girl. And if the rumors are true that Marc maybe taking the reigns at Dior I think he fulfilled his legacy at Louis Vuitton by going out in the most beautiful and graceful way possible. You can watch the full show here.


























ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...