الأحد، 29 سبتمبر 2013

PFW Spring/Summer 2014 Street Style


I'm obsessed with street style fashion, it's very eclectic and super chic. It serves as inspiration for my everyday wardrobe. And during fashion month, some of the most well-renowned fashion personalities bring their A game, with over the top wardrobes that make you green with envy. 

Here are my top picks from Paris fashion week:


                                     Yasmin Sewell


                                     Carven dress.


Editor-In-Chief of Vogue Japan Anna Dello Russo in Valentino (Left) and stylist Giovanna Battaglia in Lanvin (Right)


Designer Vika Gazinskaya in her own design 


I'm obsessed with feathers and this skirt is on my wishlist !


Love the quirky element of the coat's print 



Photo credits:
Phil Oh for Vogue
Tommy Ton for Style.com

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...