الثلاثاء، 15 فبراير 2011

Wackiest Grammy Outfits 2011





Every year at Grammys we expect a celeb to do something crazy or wear something a bit wacky and Sunday's ceremony was no exception. Nicki Minaj took a trip to the wild side in a full leaopard outfit from Givenchy. Cee Lo Green looked like a huge parrot while performing with Gwenyth Paltrow on stage.Katy Perry who I've been very happy with her progress on the red carpet looked like she got dressed at the last minute in a bra and a bit of fabric and some angel wings from last halloween, I love you Katy but this outfit is just ridiculous. Lady Gaga the attention seeker that she is made her grand entrance down the red carpet in an egg. Yes an egg I really don't know what the message was behind this I hope someday I'll understand it.

     

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...